1. General information
The present conditions regulate the allowed use of the page with URL http: //www.extruplesa.com, that the company EXTRUPLESA SA, with registered address in Calle Buenos Aires, 20. La Muela, 50198, Zaragoza, Spain with CIF number A50047869, makes available to Internet users.
The following means are available to the users where they can address their requests, questions or complaints:
Address: Calle Buenos Aires, 20. La Muela, 50198, Zaragoza, Spain.
Email adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer service phone number: 976 144 455 / 902 144 455
Fax number: 976 144 477
2. The intellectual property rights of the site http://www.extruplesa.com, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the various elements contained in it are owned by EXTRUPLESA SA, who has the exclusive rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
3. These general conditions regulate the use and access of the site http://www.extruplesa.com (hereinafter "the web") that EXTRUPLESA S.A. makes available to Internet users free of charge. Access to it implies its unreserved acceptance. The use of certain services offered in this site will be regulated, in addition, by the particular conditions provided in each case, which will be accepted by the mere use of such services.
4. Partial viewing, printing and downloading of the web content is authorized only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
4.1. Compatible with the purposes of the web.
4.2. Carried out with the exclusive intention to obtain the contained information for personal and private use. It is expressly forbidden to use it for commercial purposes or distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation.
4.3. None of the contents related in the web will be modified in any way.
4.4. No graphic, icon or image available on the web will be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
5. EXTRUPLESA S.A. reserves the right to make, at any time and without need of prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in the web, the configuration and presentation of this and the access conditions.
6. EXTRUPLESA S.A. does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the web or its content, or that it is up to date. EXTRUPLESA S.A. will carry out, as long as there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to execute, and as soon as the errors, disconnections or failures to update are known the contents, all necessary efforts to fix errors, re-establish communication and update the content.
7. Both the access to the web and the unpermitted use that can be made of the information contained in it is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it. EXTRUPLESA S.A. shall not be liable for any consequence, damage or prejudice that may arise from such access or use. EXTRUPLESA S.A. is not responsible for any security errors that may occur or damages that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware orsoftware), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
(i) the presence of a virus in the user's computer that is being used for the connection to the services and contents of the web
(ii) a malfunction of the browser
(iii) the use of non-updated versions of it.
8. EXTRUPLESA S.A. does not assume any responsibility derived from the contents linked from the web, provided they are not related to it, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that can cause alterations in the computer system (hardware or software), documents or user files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
9. EXTRUPLESA S.A. is the owner of the industrial property rights related to its products and services. Regarding the quotations of products and services of third parties, EXTRUPLESA S.A. recognizes in favor of its owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not implying its mere mention or appearance on the web the existence of rights or any liability of EXTRUPLESA S.A. on the same, as well as support, sponsorship, or recommendation by EXTRUPLESA S.A., unless expressly stated.
10. The unauthorized use of the information contained in the web, its resale, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of EXTRUPLESA S.A. will lead to legally established liabilities.
11. All third-party links to the web must be linked to its main page, and "deep links", "framing" and any other use of the contents of the Website, in favor of unauthorized third parties, are expressly prohibited.
12. EXTRUPLESA S.A. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit themselves to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile for any controversy that may arise from access or use of the website. In the event that the user is domiciled outside Spain, EXTRUPLESA S.A. and the user submit, with express resignation to any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Zaragoza (Spain).